Minimum 6 months of experience in Php
Freshers who have knowledge on Php or must have done Php/internships on Php can apply for our training program.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Understand technical requirements and analyze them accurately.
2. Planning and implementing the best technology that fits in delivering work within deadlines.
3. Writing clean, standard, scalable codes. Should be able to give detailed specification of what he/she writes.
4. Ability to drive himself and the team to achieve all technical goals.
5. Implement new technologies that are viable to his/her work.
6. Maintain proper documentation for all codes.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Have good command over PHP.
2. Skills in frameworks and CMS will be added value.
3. Experience with common Open Source tools.
5. Acquainted with source code controlling and versioning.
6. Have a good command over database (Mysql).
7. Be able to adapt to different technologies.
8. Possess good analytical skills.
9. Be Self-motivated.
Perks and Benefits